묵상과 칼럼

• 예배와 말씀 >
  • 묵상과 칼럼
[2007년 겨울호 뉴스레터]에 기고한 글
운영자 2007-08-04 추천 0 댓글 0 조회 897
An-nyoung haseyo? Greetings to you all.
I returned to Hamilton on 1 May, I would like to thank you for praying for my family's safe travel during our holiday.

During my holiday I met many people, my old friends and my Senior & Junior Ministers. As I explained to them my ministry environment, they were surprised and encouraged me, because my ministry environment at St. Andrews is special and it is necessary for me to minister more.

I visited my mother church, the last place of my ministry in South Korea before I came to NZ. I preached two sermons there, on the afternoon of 29th of April and early morning of 1st of May. It was good for me to meet my teachers and my friends and to preach at my mother church.

Having met with Korean ministers, I was able to have a dream that in future I would like to go to South Korea with you in order to visit our partner Korean church. In particular, my mother church - Dongkwang Presbyterian Church - is connected to many overseas churches, for instance, in USA, Taiwan and Japen.

Furthermore, this church is continuing to meet partner churches regularly and have special programs with each other. I think it is a very special experience in our Christian Faith to make a relationship of friendship with overseas churches, because it is a chance not only for sharing fellowship with each other including a variety of factors of our culture, but also for praising the Lord through the confession of Oneness of Humanity in this global age. I hope to share my dream with you and our dream is realized in the near future.

Jangwon Seo
자유게시판 목록
구분 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 그것이 바로 교회다! 서장원 2007.08.14 0 1371
다음글 전도의 문을 여는 목사가 되고 싶다! 운영자 2007.08.04 0 1201

Cnr Te Aroha St. & River Rd., Hamilton, New Zealand TEL : 07-855-0020 지도보기

Copyright © 해밀턴한인교회. All Rights reserved. MADE BY ONMAM.COM

• Today7
  • Total75,581
  • rss
  • facebook
  • facebook